Aim and scope
Computer Science Logic (CSL) is the annual conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic (EACSL). The conference is intended for computer scientists whose research activities involve logic, as well as for logicians working on issues significant for computer science.
Due to inaccessibility of the
Museo di Scienze Naturali,
the 22nd EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic will be held at
the Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e Biologia dei Sistemi in via
Accademia Albertina 13 (location in Google Maps) from Monday 2nd through Thursday 5th of September 2013.
The welcome event consisting of a talk of Piergiorgio Odifreddi followed by an aperitif will be held on September 1st at the “Aula Magna” of the Rettorato of the University of Torino (location on Google Maps).
LCC will be held on September 6th at the Dipartimento di Scienze della vita e Biologia dei Sistemi (location in Google Maps).
FICS will be held on September 1st at the Rettorato of the University of Torino (location on Google Maps) in a room that shall be communicated.
SOCIAL DINNERThe social dinner will be held at 20:30 at Ristorante San Giors, Via Borgo Dora 3. (location in Google Maps ).
Instructions for the Excursion to Venaria
- Get 2 bus tickets form the desk.
- Go to bus stop: 249 - ARCIVESCOVADO (in via XX Settembre corner of via Frola)
- Take the city bus 11 towards De Gasperi (Venaria) for 33 bus stops. The bus takes about 50 minutes.
- Get out at the bus stop 2294 - CENTRO STORICO (via Roma / corso Garibaldi - Venaria).
- Reach the destination at Venaria, REGGIA DI VENARIA REALE.
We will leave at 13:30 from Via Accademia Albertina. The guided tours of the Reggia start at 15:30 and last couple of hours.